The purpose of this blog is to help readers understand that voting for Barack Obama is voting for the end of life for many unborn infants.
Keep yourself far from a false matter; do not kill the innocent and righteous. For I will not justify the wicked. Exodus 23:7
Those who watched Huckabee this week-end know what actually happens in abortion ‘clinics’. I was shocked to learn that young women are ‘set up’ in order to ensure their return to the clinic for future abortions.
Mrs. Carol Everett bravely told how she performed over 40,000 abortions in her attempt to become a millionaire. She also told how she sabotaged the birth control efforts of young girls to see that they made return visits to the clinic. She now works to save the unborn.
Prior to Obama, Catholics and evangelicals have been free to stand for life and refuse to abort pre-born children. Now, under this man and the health care bill he and the Democrats in Congress passed against the will of the American people, the exemption always given to Catholic hospitals in the past has been taken away.
In August, the administration announced interim rules requiring coverage for contraceptive services without co-pays or deductibles. It provided an exemption from this requirement to “religious employers,” but the exemption was so narrow that it largely left out Catholic hospitals, universities and other church-affiliated institutions.
Obama is not ‘pro-life’. Obama is not ‘pro-choice’. Barack Obama is pro-abortion. If you have any doubts about Obama’s intentions, I urge you to watch the video at “Worse than murder.” Hear the words of Barack Obama.
Obama promised to sign the Freedom of Choice Act when elected.
The next time anyone who purports to be pro-life tells you that there is no difference between the Republican and the Democrat party on the issue of abortion, please remember this story and kindly tell them they are either sadly misinformed or blatantly lying.
Other than the Supreme Court Justices who voted for Roe vs Wade and actual abortionists, Obama has possibly done more to take away rights of the unborn than any person living today.
According to the National Right to Life:
- January 22, 2009 – Issued statement reaffirming his committing to abortion
- On his third day in office, President Obama nullified the pro-life “Mexico City Policy.”
- March 2009 - Obama Administration released $50 million to the United Nations Population Fund – an agency that had received no U.S. funds under the Bush Administration because of its involvement in China’s population-control program, which relies heavily upon coerced abortions.
- March 2009 – Reversed the order Bush had signed which blocked federal funding of research that killed human embryos
- March 2009 – Announced it would rescind regulation which prevents the penalization of health-care providers who refuse to participate in providing abortions.
- President Obama has named persons with extreme pro-abortion records to senior positions on the White House staff
- President Obama has selected persons with extreme pro-abortion records for the top offices overseeing federal health programs, including Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, former governor of Kansas, and Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Margaret Hamburg, former New York City health commissioner.
- President Obama has nominated persons with extreme pro-abortion records to senior positions in the U.S. Department of Justice, including Deputy Attorney General David Ogden and Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel Dawn Johnsen, the former legal director of the National Abortion Rights Action League.
- President Obama has nominated persons with extreme pro-abortion records to senior positions in the U.S. Department of State, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women’s Issues Melanne Verveer.
- In February 2011, the Obama Administration rescinded a regulation that had been issued by the Bush Administration, which would have protected health-care providers from being penalized for refusing to participate in providing abortions.