Not knowing a great deal about the Alliance Defense Fund I wanted to know more before linking to the video below. The fund is a very legitimate organization and maintains an in-house team of attorneys. They have been around since 1994 and hire lawyers to look into and defend the civil liberties of Americans. They are primarily interested in Christian issues, such as tax payer funded abortions. Unfortunately, Obamacare passed before the information below was made public.
DIDN’T BARACK OBAMA SAY THERE WOULD BE NO TAX PAYER FUNDED ABORTIONS IN AMERICA?
Another “secret” we learned after Obamacare passed is that there is a ‘comfort care’ clause. Older patients may not qualify for any healthcare, only ‘comfort care’ as they wait to die.
Shouldn’t ‘healthcare’ be about life, not death?
- Obamacare II Coming to the USA (independentsentinel.com)
- Coast to Coast Protests Coming Friday Against ObamaCare Religious Freedom Violation (americanclarion.com)
- Americans Who Weren’t Aborted Increasingly Oppose Abortion (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- ObamaCare: Abortion Surcharge to be Included in Monthly Premiums (constitutionclub.org)
- Obamacare (blogtruth.wordpress.com)
- Opponents of ‘Obamacare’ rally across the country (charlotte.news14.com)
- Stand Up for Religious Freedom Rallies: Oppose HHS Mandate (heritage.org)
- Morning Bell: Obamacare Comes before the Supreme Court (heritage.org)