For those who were interested in the Post: “Is Intelligent Design a Religion?”, there is a document entitled ‘Dissent from Darwinism’ that may be signed only by those holding either a Ph.D. in a scientific field such as biology, chemistry, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or one of the other natural sciences; or they must hold an M.D. and serve as a professor of medicine. A person’s signature indicates that he or she states:
“We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged.”
Note the number of signatures on this document. I make reference to this fact to say that those who would deny Mr. Coppedge the right to discuss ID in the workplace should note the number of people who hold degrees in the field who agree that Darwinism should be challenged and Intelligent Design is a challenge to Darwinism.
- Canada Free Press (Almost a Thousand Major Scientists Dissent from Darwin!)
- Is Intelligent Design a Religion? (jlue.wordpress.com)
- The Age of the Earth (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Darwinism Is a Delusion, According to New Book (prnewswire.com)
- More evidence of the Darwin lobby harming scientific progress (4simpsons.wordpress.com)