Thank God for men like Thomas Sowell who values truth and integrity above political gain.
In his column, “Who Is Racists?”, Sowell wrote what practically every American has realized concerning the Trayvon Martin shooting.
We are all sad that this young man died and no one wants anything less than justice, but justice will not happen unless the truth is discovered. As Sowell stated:
An amazing proportion of the media has given us a painful demonstration of the thinking — and lack of thinking — that prevailed back in the days of the old Jim Crow South, where complexion counted more than facts in determining how people were treated.
Hopefully those with clear thinking, like that shown in the article by Thomas Sowell, will prevail when seeking justice for both Zimmerman and Martin.
- Who Is ‘Racist’? – Thomas Sowell – Townhall Conservative Columnists (gds44.wordpress.com)
- The Face of Courage (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Another Reason I Love Thomas Sowell (briancalbrecht.com)
- April 21 (S)…Sowell (as in Thomas) (thespotts.wordpress.com)
- Random Thought From Thomas Sowell (theroycroftreport.com)
- This President cannot be re-elected (mitsilancer.wordpress.com)