Was the teacher punished or rewarded?
Up-Date: The following paragraph is taken from The Blaze.
We learned the name and the fate of the Social Studies teacher heard on the video posted below. Toyna Dixon-Neely is the woman heard yelling at students who dared to express negative opinions about President Obama. We also found out that Ms. Dixon-Neely’s outrageous statements may not have led to a strict punishment: the local newspaper is reporting that she has been suspended with pay. (Curiously the Huffington Post says that the teacher is on an unpaid suspension, pending the outcome of the investigation by the school board.)
Suspended with pay- if the local paper is correct! Is this a reward for good behavior? A teacher no longer has to report to work, but continues to draw a salary at tax payer expense!
- North Carolina Teacher Tells Student That He Could be Jailed for Criticizing Obama (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Teacher Threatens Student with Jail for ‘Speaking Ill’ of Obama (sott.net)
- Prison Planet.com ” Teacher Yells At Student: Criminal Offense to Criticize Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- North Carolina Teacher Yells At Student For Criticizing Obama…Says It’s A “Criminal Offense” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Video Shows North Carolina Teacher Screaming At Student That He Can Be Arrested For Criticizing Obama (jonathanturley.org)
- NC Teacher Screams at Student: It’s Criminal to Criticize Obama (johnmalcolm.me)