When George W. Bush was president, among friends and those who understood him, he was extremely likable and had a great sense of humor. Admittedly, after he was thoroughly bashed by liberal democrats, called vicious names and treated with constant disdain, his cute personality wasn’t so readily apparent. It is really nice to see him now! He is back and we are able to see the person he was prior to 911. I believe history will record him as a great president. If we maintained a conservative Congress during 2006-2008, even now his accomplishments would be recognized.
The entire speech is here:
- The Classless President tries to Insult Former President George W. Bush (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Moving Ceremony: President George W. Bush and Former First Lady Laura Bush Speak at Portrait Unveiling at the White House (foxnewsinsider.com)
- George W. Bush’s Advice To Obama: ‘Ask, what would George do?’ (politicker.com)
- Barack Obama and George Bush Show Congress How to Act Like Adults (usnews.com)
- President Obama Toes the Line Between Being Funny and Being a Joke (usnews.com)