Employees have Sundays off with their families and students receive college scholarships. The pay is good and the company keeps a high standard of conduct which includes traditional values. Employees are treated with respect and dignity. These are some of the reasons employees like working at Chick-fil-A.
The company is, however, being attacked by those who believe they should not have the right to support traditional marriage. Their WinShape Foundation was recently “accused” of not admitting gay couples to marriage counseling.
LGBT accuses Chick-fil-A of “picking a fight” over this matter. The truth, however, is that Chick-fil-A simply chooses to stand by what Christians believe, something they have done since they were founded.
Please join me in standing by Chick-fil-A. If you believe, as I do, that in the U.S.A we should have the right to support what we believe to be right, perhaps you will want to support Chick-fil-A by going there for your next fast food meal. Those who support ‘gay marriage’ are not being forced to eat at a Chick-fil-A restaurant or to work there. Will those who support traditional marriage be forced to shut-down?
- Stand Up For Chick-fil-A (eyeonannapolis.net)
- Chick-fil-a Faces Fury Over Gay Marriage Stance (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- In Support of Chick fil-A (apologus.wordpress.com)
- Mayor Menino on Chick-fil-A: Stuff it (bostonherald.com)
- Chick-fil-A’s anti-gay marriage views causing a social storm (myfox8.com)
- Chick-fil-A president says company opposes gay marriage (ajc.com)
- Chick-Fil-A Faces Gay Marriage Backlash on Twitter, Facebook (mashable.com)