Most of us have searched for car keys at one time or another. We get serious about searching when we lose important things and we never seriously search for something that isn’t lost to us. Jesus came to earth, suffered and died here for a reason. He would not have come without mankind having been seriously lost!
“for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” Luke 19:10
Skeptics and doubters may question why God would allow such a cruel death for His perfect Son. There is only one answer. We were seriously lost in trespasses and sin.
And you (He made alive), who were dead in trespasses and sins…Ephesians 2:1
Jesus came to restore us to our former or original state which actually meant more than just being found, it meant restoring us to life.
Recently, I have become much more aware of the people around me and of the brevity and uncertainty of life.
But this I say, brethren, the time is short…1 Corinthians 7:29
Please don’t put off making your decision to repent and trust Christ. This is what matters in life. The brevity of life has been described in this way. If one should lay a hair across a rope that is stretched from here to the most distant star in the universe that hair would have a much larger ratio in comparison to the length of the rope than a man’s life here on earth has compared to eternity. We need to get it right.
- As In The Days Of Noah (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- What is your Primary Directive? (Phil 1:19-26) (tithebarn.wordpress.com)
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper “HOPE FOR MORE THAN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE” (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Always: Always Love. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Lost and Found (dailybibleplan.com)
- The Lost & Found Department of the Universe (brokenbelievers.com)