Those who watch the only news agency left in the US know that this administration is involved in a major cover-up scandal that was hidden from about half of the citizens in our country during this election. Now the key witness, who was set to testify on Capitol Hill on Monday has conveniently resigned and will not testify.
LT. COL. RALPH PETERS: The timing is just too perfect for the Obama administration. Just as the administration claimed it was purely coincidence that our Benghazi consulate was attacked on the anniversary of September 11th. Now it’s purely coincidence that this affair — extra-marital affair — surfaces right after the election, not before, but right after, but before the intelligence chiefs go to Capitol Hill to get grilled. As an old intelligence analyst, Neil, the way I read this — I could be totally wrong, this is my interpretation — is that the administration was unhappy with Petraeus not playing ball 100% on their party-line story. I think it’s getting cold feet about testifying under oath on their party-line story. And I suspect that these tough Chicago guys knew about this affair for a while, held it in their back pocket until they needed to play the card.
There has been no out-cry that an American citizen was unjustly blamed by the president of the United States for causing the deaths in Libya.
Had media and journalists in this country done their job, not only about Benghazi but in every area of corruption found for the last four years, Barrack Obama and the clown he chose to be his VP would never have been re-elected. Biden was such a poor choice for VP that this choice alone should have caused Obama to lose the election. Those who call themselves the American media never mentioned this to the American public. Now it seems the cover-up will continue and nothing in Washington will change.
- Lt. Col. Ralph Peters On Petraeus: “Timing Is Just Too Perfect” (amresolution.com)
- CIA Analyst on Petraeus Departure: “TIMING IS TOO PERFECT… IT REALLY SMELLS” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Petraeus, Benghazi, and the Naked Cover-Up (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Charles Krauthammer: Petraeus ‘sex scandal’ will lead media to Benghazi – San Francisco Luxury News (sfluxe.com)
- Petraeus Won’t Testify About Benghazi Attacks Now (nationalreview.com)
- CIA director David Petraeus resigns over ‘unacceptable’ extramarital affair (guardian.co.uk)
- CIA director David Petraeus stands down over extramarital affair (independent.co.uk)
- Citing affair, Petraeus resigns (politico.com)