It might be voter fraud if… a candidate cannot win a single state where a photo ID is required, but easily wins states where voters do not have to be identified.
It might be voter fraud if… a voter drives or is bused across the state line to reach their precinct.
It might be voter fraud if… you are told you can’t vote because you already voted, when you haven’t been near the precinct in over a year nor voted by absentee ballot.
It might be voter fraud if… 112% of the population is registered to vote in your county.
It might be voter fraud if… voters in institutions are asked to vote when they do not know the names of either candidate and are unable to mark a ballot.
It might be voter fraud if… the voting machine switches the vote you cast to the other candidate.
It might be voter fraud if… ten voters have the same fingerprints and faces, but different names.
It might be voter fraud if… ten percent of the voters died years ago.
It might be voter fraud if… if those watching the polls are all from the same party.
It might be voter fraud if… military personnel cannot receive a ballot in time to vote.
It might be voter fraud if… the ‘justice’ department refuses to investigate allegations of voting irregularities.
It troubles me that this election was won by fraudulent means. What is far more troubling is that there has been little protest from the American people. Will we so easily hand over our freedom to the unscrupulous?
- FBI Arrested and Convicted 52 DEMOCRATS of Voter Fraud (antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com)
- KOB4 voter fraud investigation leads to arrest (KOB.com)
- 22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Video: Rampant Voter Fraud Witnessed by Poll Watcher in VA (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- 22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham (conservativeread.com)
- Iowa may consider signature verification of voters (omaha.com)
- If AMERICA does not resulve voter fraud in 2012, no more AMERICAN elections will be objective and Legal (surrivethegarbage.com)
- Maine GOP Chair alleges possible voter fraud by “dozens of black people” (salon.com)
- Calling a Spade a Spade (pauls2k.wordpress.com)