If you have a child in your family or closest circle of friends who is near the age of five, think of that child now. Think about their innocence and their smile. Remember the tenderness of that child.
In the Mount Carmel School District in Pennsylvania, a five-year old was recently suspended for ten days for making terrorists threats. The threat was to shoot her friend with the gun you see below:This weapon shoots soap bubbles. The school later reduced the sentence to two days after the crime was determined to be “threatening harm” rather than “terrorism”. Remember that the Fort Hood Shooter was never called a terrorist by our government.
It seems to me that if we in America do not return to some sort of common sense soon, our children are going to be scarred and unable to make simple judgments where logical thinking is required.
Is this just another example of our up-side-down society?
- ‘Kindergarten terrorist’: 5-year-old girl suspended over bubble-gun ‘threat’ (rt.com)
- Mass-shooting threat analysis summary (rivrdog.typepad.com)
- 5 Year Old Pennsylvania Girl Accused of School Terrorism (theroycroftreport.com)
- ‘Kindergarten terrorist’: 5-year-old girl suspended over bubble-gun ‘threat’ (EndtheLie.com)
- Kindergartner suspended as ‘terrorist threat’ for bubble gun remark (thetimes-tribune.com)
- Cartoon: Wac-a-Terrorist … (englishblog.com)