Many people are taking a closer look at who won the election last November. From WND:
- 75 GOP vote inspectors were ordered to leave Philadelphia poll locations by Democrat poll judges. One judge was caught on audio. (Listen below) A court order sent them back but who knows what went on while they were gone? These poll locations were all within the 59 precincts where Romney received no votes.
My question is this: Why has was this election not contested? Did, as some people have said, Mitt Romney not want it enough to fight for the job? Were there those who were simply too afraid to challenge Obama and Holder?
There were over 70,000 reports of voting problems on election day, and there are numerous eyewitnesses that claim that they saw voting machines change votes for one candidate to another candidate right in front of their eyes. In several of the swing states there were counties where the number of registered voters exceeded the total voting age population by a very wide margin.
If you have not done so, please go to Market Daily News and read
Number 18 on the list really blew my mind!
- Another look at Fox New’s Polls in light of the Poll Workers at the Polling Places (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Ohio Poll Worker Voted Twice for Obama and So Did Her Granddaughter (politicaloutcast.com)
- The Voting Fraud Numbers Are In – and They’re Shocking! (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Democrats Move to Make Voter Fraud Easier (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Lies and Clever Myths (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)