While those in Washington tell us how bad things are going to be for us because they are incompetent, we are getting wiser. We are remembering the old adage, “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”
It seems that all Americans are relaxed and ready to say, “Bring it on.” Obama’s threats are no longer taken seriously and both sides now realize that most politicians are in the blame game. We have allowed them to play this game a lot longer than we should have, but I really believe that the vast majority have realized what is happening.
I say, “Hurray for the American people.” Everyone needs to pull together here and tell Washington we are tired of the propaganda, tired of the scare tactics, and the backroom deals. We want our country solvent again. We want a budget. We want wasteful spending to end and we want words to have meaning.
Well, sequestration is happening. The American people did not cause the problem, but we should be able to find people who are smart enough to run the government if those in Washington presently cannot do so.
- Sequestration: Whose idea was this anyway? (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Woodward Threatened by Senior White House Staffer for Telling the Truth! (patriotwarrior.org)
- ‘Sequestration’-Obama’s New ‘F Bomb’. He Owns This!!! (themadjewess.com)
- Two days to go: Sequestration in 10 quotes (al.com)
- POLL: Are Spending Sequestration Scares All Lies Or Will They Really Help? (247wallst.com)