Andrew Culverwell is an English Contemporary Christian music artist and songwriter who recorded in the 1970s and 1980s. He is probably best remembered for writing the Christmas song “Come On Ring Those Bells”, performed in 1977 by Evie. He is currently living in Pompano Beach, Florida and is still singing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
“Come On and Ring Those Bells” isn’t such a famous Christmas Carol, but I am including it in my post of Christmas Carols because it is such a happy Christmas song. Now, we should remember that Jesus left Heaven’s glory, a happier place, to come to earth. For Him the only joy was knowing that He was bringing happiness to us and that He certainly did. We owe everything to Him, so it is fitting that we honor Him every day, not just His birthday, but certainly on His birthday.
Cambodian Children sing “Come On and Ring Those Bells.”
- Famous Christmas Carols – Joy to the World (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Famous Christmas Carols – Story Behind the Carol – “What Child Is This?” (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Famous Christmas Carols – Story Behind the Carol – “Angels We Have Heard on High” – Glory to God in the Highest (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Famous Christmas Carols – The Story Behind the Carol – O’Holy Night (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Bells, Carols, Life, Music, and Charlie Brown’s Tree (sonofaparson.com)
- 10. Christmas Carols (debatableenglish.wordpress.com)
- 10. Christmas Carols (qsepodcast.wordpress.com)
- Carol of the Bells – Pentatonix (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)