Of course faking evidence wasn’t what Einstein was suggesting, but recent graduates from public schools in the USA, England or Mexico believe evolution of the species from a common ancestor is a proven, scientific fact. No doubt false illustrations and misinformation played a part in this acceptance of a disproven theory.
The major part of damage isn’t being done in ‘evolutionary’ science lessons. The damage is the presumption that evolution occurred and the result has been new species have emerged. Also, important facts, like the sudden appearance of complex life in the fossil record which is so undeniable that even Richard Dawkins has admitted it, doesn’t change the narrative.
That species do not change caused Stephen J. Gould, Harvard, to say: “Every paleontologist knows that most species don’t change. That’s bothersome….brings terrible distress. ….They may get a little bigger or bumpier but they remain the same species and that’s not due to imperfection and gaps but stasis. And yet this remarkable stasis has generally been ignored as no data. If they don’t change, its not evolution so you don’t talk about it.” Still, every secular magazine, book, author, and teacher writes or speaks as is evolution is certain.
These same people seem to think people who do not buy the evolutionist’s narrative are ignorant, narrow-minded and blinded because they believe the Bible. A day will come when they will understand.
I believe that we only fully understand science, origins, and the world around us when we have faith in Christ. In our world today, faith in a Creator is being challenged. One reason is because students believed the hoaxes taught as facts in our public schools. There is still misinformation being taught. Other information is being withheld from students who are forced to study evolution and students are forbidden to consider creation or they are led to believe it is an illusion.
‘FACTS’ TAUGHT IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS THAT HAVE ACTUAL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY
(For the most part these are all accepted as scientific facts.)
- “There is, indeed, no doubt that vestigial rudimentary organs silently proclaim the fact of evolution.” True Vestigial Structures
- By and large, the text books teach that organic life sprung from non-organic matter exclusively through a natural mechanistic process on a pre-biotic earth. That original life form then evolved into more complex life forms through a natural process of random mutations and natural selection. In a nutshell, the majority scientific hypothesis is that matter randomly acting on matter for a long period of time created everything we see. Origin of Life
- Diseases becoming resistant to antibiotics is observable evidence of evolution in progress. ActionBioscience
- The Devonian Period shows Humans descended from fish. The fossil record is evidence of this fact. Fish with Fingers
- The Fossil Record supports evolution.
- The National Science Teachers Association has actually taken a stance against the idea of a Creator and creation so that they say: The National Academy of Sciences observes in Science, Evolution, and Creationism that “arguments of creationists reverse the scientific process…Claims by proponents of these views have been evaluated and discredited based on scientific evidence. These claims have no empirical power to explain the natural world and its diverse phenomena. Instead, creationists seek out supposed anomalies among many existing theories and accepted facts. Furthermore, “creation science” and these other claims do not lead to new discoveries of scientific knowledge. As such, these creationist perspectives cannot be considered science, and have no place in science classrooms.
INFORMATION WITHHELD FROM STUDENTS
Item number one concerns so-called Vestigial organs or junk DNA:
- Vestigial organs to not prove evolution has occurred. While they may be taught these facts, they are not told that these disprove evolution. The tonsils: At one time, they were routinely removed. Now it’s known they serve a purpose in the lymph system to help fight infection. The coccyx (tailbone): Many evolutionists still claim this is a hold-over from the tails of our supposed primate ancestors,160 but it’s actually a vital part of our skeleton, used for attaching muscles, tendons, and ligaments that support the bones in our pelvis.The thyroid: This gland in the neck was once believed to have no purpose, and was ignored or even destroyed by medical doctors operating under false Darwinian assumptions. Now scientists know that it is vital for regulating metabolism. The appendix: Darwinian scientists have claimed the appendix is a “vestige of our herbivorous ancestry,”161 and over eons of evolution its function in humans has been diminished, or lost. But it’s now known that the appendix performs important functions, such as providing a storehouse for beneficial bacteria, producing white blood cells, and playing important roles during fetal development.162 In light of this evidence, Duke University immunologist William Parker observed that “Many biology texts today still refer to the appendix as a ‘vestigial organ'” but “it’s time to correct the textbooks.”163 Top Ten Scientific Problems with Biological and Chemical Evolution At one time humans were believe to have 180 vestigial organs. In his paper entitled “Do Vestigial Organs Exist in Humans,” Dr. Bergman claims that the original list published in 1890 had shrunk down to 0 by 1999 (Bergman 2000). Creation Science Institute
- The teaching of the ‘origin of life’ is the area where all true scientists will admit, we just don’t know. This is not really a problem except it is never taught. The teaching is that we are close, we are arriving, we will get there. Yet the evidence is that it could not happen. Evolutionists face an irresolvable dilemma: in the presence of oxygen, life could not evolve; without oxygen, thus no ozone, life could not evolve or exist. The Institute for Creation Research list just a few of the reasons an evolutionary origin of life is impossible. Sadly no student will ever be given any of this information or even allowed to explore it.
- New diseases do not represent evolutionary change. Diseases mutate and become a different strain of the former disease. Live Science’s editorial director Robert Roy Britt wrote that Swine Flu “is an excellent example of evolution at work”. It actually isn’t. Because for a virus to exist there must first be a full-blown self-reproducing organism. A virus can’t reproduce without the complex machinery8 of a truly living creature—hence viruses are generally considered to be not “living”. Since viruses are parasitic on cellular life, the first life could not have been anything like a virus. Creation.com
- Recent discoveries have caused even evolutionists to realize that the “fingers” of the fish were actually flattened bones and the inflexible ankle of the hind limb suggests that it was more like the paddle of an elephant seal than the leg of a terrestrial animal.45 It appears that the earliest reconstruction of Ichthyostega as a creature at home in the water was more accurate than later ones portraying it on land. Fossil Record of Tetrapods
- The fossil record has long-been recognized as a problem for evolutionary theory. In Origin of Species, Darwin explained that his theory led him to believe that “[t]he number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed on the earth, [must] be truly enormous.”65 However, he recognized that the fossil record did not document these “intermediate” forms of life, asking, “Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links?”66 Darwin’s answer showed the tenuous nature of the evidence backing his ideas: “Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory.”67Today, some 150 years later, out of thousands of species known from the fossil record, only a small fraction are claimed to be candidates for Darwin’s intermediate forms. Fossil evidence of evolutionary intermediates is generally lacking, as the late evolutionary paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould admitted: “The absence of fossil evidence for intermediary stages between major transitions in organic design, indeed our inability, even in our imagination, to construct functional intermediates in many cases, has been a persistent and nagging problem for gradualistic accounts of evolution.” The Top Ten Problems With Biological and Chemical Evolution
- Please reread the partial statement I included by the National Science Teacher’s Association and consider the following statement taken from Creation Science Defense. “If God has chosen to reveal Himself through what He has made then that is an objective truth, not subject to change: In the Christian worldview, theology, philosophy, mathematics, history, and science can all discover limited, fallible truth but only because they rest on revelatory, absolute truth. That is the classic Christian position; revelation upholds all disciplines. Science is justified by theology…” (Reed and Klevberg, 2013, p. 245) Having quoted from Reed and Klevberg I want to add this. Creationists are not suggesting that creation be taught as a scientific fact. I am not suggesting religion be taught in public schools. I am suggesting that the idea of creation should not be excluded from a school curriculum for many reasons. One of the reasons is that creation is the only logical explanation for the bonus item on The Top Ten Problems With Biological and Chemical Evolution. It should also be considered because it is the most logical of all the possibilities origins has to offer in explaining how matter came into existence.
WHAT IS TAUGHT ABOUT CREATION
Nothing! Not only do we refuse to allow teachers to tell children that many people believe there is evidence that the world was created or that the Holy Bible tells us of the Creator, we find that students are led to disbelieve creation: “The standards lead the child to believe that evidence for a creator is an illusion,” Calvert says. EAG News
If teachers attempt to teach anything about creation or a Creator they usually find themselves facing punitive actions. Discussions on Creation Halted
LET GOD BE TRUE…
Should we be discouraged or should we stop fighting for Truth to prevail? Here is what the Bible says about that…
Absolutely not! Let God be true and every man a liar. As it is written: “So that You may be justified in Your words, and prevail in Your judgments.” Romans 3:4
The Bible also gives God the glory for all creation and creatures…
Psalm 104:24 O Lord, how manifold are your works!
In wisdom have you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.
25 Here is the sea, great and wide,
which teems with creatures innumerable,
living things both small and great.
26 There go the ships,
and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it.b
27 These all look to you,
to give them their food in due season.
28 When you give it to them, they gather it up;
when you open your hand, they are filled with good things.
29 When you hide your face, they are dismayed;
when you take away their breath, they die
and return to their dust.
30 When you send forth your Spirit,c they are created,
and you renew the face of the ground.
Not only did God create all things, He holds all things together. To God be the glory!
For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. Colossians 1:16-17